> you can use it with the keyboard.
> Using it, you do not require the mouse.
> And, in addition, you do not need to remember complicated shortcuts:
> Calypso and the tools of Pharo will > never be covered with shortcuts…
> there are too many options.
> So yes, it is not a replacement of the keyboard: is a way to USE the
> keyboard in Calypso.

Kkhmmm. I'll try to survive. I'm talking about moving left, right, up, down,
choose/enter, escape - that kind of things, basic things. As I see from
posts on various places (e. g. on stack overflow) this is an ongoing debate
for years, about shortcuts defined in several places, text editor hijacking
the keyboard, etc.