On 2019-04-09 1:17 p.m., horrido wrote:
BTW, I've also said many unkind things about Python. And C++. And Scala and
Swift. But I'm being criticized for what I've said about JavaScript?
Really???

There is certainly no hint of bias here.

Richard, you keep doing what you're doing; that guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

> The quote I mentioned ("just object all
the way down") was one of the blog topics the managers, to whom I tried
to advertise Pharo, found ridiculous and laughed at it ("does it work
by magic then? What are the primitives and basic value types then?"

It's not your fault neither he nor his manager have any idea what objects all the way down means and that he thinks JS and a whole bunch of other languages have done this just shows he still has no idea what objects all the way down means.

These easily offended people and their entitlement to think they can tell you what you should or shouldn't say about a language you like can be dealt with by telling them to go fuck themselves.

I've liked your articles, and JavaScript is a shitty language no matter how many newbs pick it up; popularity doesn't mean quality.

--
Ramon Leon