How about we just move on? I don’t see much usefulness in arguing over older
stuff - I’m sure you/we/them will have different opinions on levels of
incorrectness - honestly it’s not worth it.

I think you’ve defended your corner fine , but I would much prefer that
everyone focuses on the merits of their respective languages/approaches - I’m
more interested seeing energy invested in the next cool things in all
languages. I’m also keen for us also  finishing off the bits we still in
progress. And I hope we can constructively share ideas ...

Sent from my iPhone