This isn't science, this is a community. We don't need a CoC, there haven't
been any problems on this list regarding nazis or whatever. This is just a
group of people trying to enforce their political ideologies on everyone
else. Let's just remove the CoC altogether and just replace it with one
line: "this maillist is about Pharo, anything else is offtopic".

If you want to debate on the merits of Islam vs Christianity/ right vs left
/ thugs vs racists , you are free to hold your opinion on some other sub,
but it's offtopic here.