I also would love to see intermediate tutorials on Spec2 and Seaside.  (And
Zinc and Teapot, too, for that matter.)

And the example/tutorial I'm working on really *should* have a Spec2 _and_ a
Seaside/Teapot interface.  But that's a bit over my head...  Which is
frustrating; I want to know how to do it.  (I want to know it well enough to
*teach* it.)  I would need help for that, but I know everyone is so busy,
and this particular app won't necessarily appeal to many.

I'm working towards doing just what you're describing, Russ -- *specific*
examples, that use "typical" constructs in Pharo for "typical" processing
situations.  Because I know also that these are really helpful for learning.

Eventually I'd like to have/help create a series of "intermediate-level"
tutorials, with not just example code, but with instructions/examples of how
to work with the tools in the IDE to implement, test, debug, etc.

Let me know what you think of the code so far -- feedback is needed &
appreciated!

-t