Group -

I've burned a mess of them and have started assembling the packages,
to mail tomorrow.

If you've already asked for one, I've emailed you the details and you
know what to do next regarding payment...

It's not too late for anyone else to sign up for one;  send me your
name and address and I'll send you the paypal/etc info.

-- Peter