YES MY MOTOR BOARD DOES SWIVEL
ZONO

-----Original Message-----
From: William Zucca <rochr...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, Jan 11, 2011 12:00 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Stuck Motor Board

If I could verify that the motor board is on a swivel then I would place a

board lined with a felt strip on it across the BACK of the motor board and

give a few swift blows with the mallet to see if I can loosen it.  Perhaps

someone who owns an XVII can verify that the motor board swivels on a pivot

just to the rear of its center so I don't do any damage.

GrnMountain Bill