You guys are great!  What a wonderful list this is.

VICTORY!  I made up a hanger bolt that was slightly larger than the motor
board knob hole and tightened two small fender washers between two nuts on
the machine thread end.  After screwing it in the hole, that end of the
motor board did move up and down as I lifted the rig, but NOT the other side
of the board.  It was still stuck fast.  So I used the white side of the
rubber mallet and taped on the right, back corner of the motor board until
the front right edge began to rise a 1/16" at a time until it was free of
its frame.

I found the motor board knob screw in the bottom of the motor case along
with the usual 100 old needles stuck in grease on top of the horn.

Thanks to everyone who offered a solution.

GrnMountain Bill

PS: If anyone has any of the missing items I need for this machine as listed
in my first message about the motor board problem, please let me know at
rochr...@gmail.com.

Will be cleaning and re-greasing the motor.  Have always used wheel bearing
grease.  But perhaps there is something better?