I followed vinyl vision's idea for iPod into machine. I just taped the
speaker on the turnback crook of my Credenza.

It sounds great! Can't see using any other internal horn machine,
except for a fun novelty.
I'll probably find a ruined ortho reproducer to put the speaker on so
I can switch to authentic needle playing.

But it would be a hoot to head out to the beach with the speaker and
iPhone attached to a cygnet horn… tuned to a heavy metal station,
maybe! <grin>

LeRoy

"For $11 and a donor no-name reproducer, you can make one yourself.
Remove the old diaphragm and needle bar and JB Weld this to the
reproducer and Voila.... A Victor MP3 player.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Veho-Portable-Speaker-for-iPod-iPhone-MP3-VSS001360/14066650

Better yet, don't use a reproducer, just a repro replacement rubber
adapter for a Victor..."