CONDITION: I would say VG or VG minus - light surface scuffing, minor scratches
which do not affect play. Labels good - no tears: The Fiery Cross In The Vale
side label is better than the other side - "In The Light Of The Fiery Cross".
Both labels have needle marks - light on the first side, scratches on the
second. Both are completely readable and intact. Record #K26 and K27 - Imperial
Quintette of Lansing, Michigan (Pitts-Imperial Quintette) - couldn't find any
info on this Imperial Quintette Label or the group. Pics on request.
Curt