I ran across an interesting record recently, which shows that the Klan was
alive and well in Michigan in the 1920's. I grew up in Michigan and was never
aware of it's existence there. I have seen and owned other Klan records, but
never one that was made in Lansing, Michigan - most that I have seen are from
Indiana or southern states. This one is by the Imperial Quintette, Lansing,
Michigan and is titled "The fiery cross in the vale" - this is a re-write of a
famous Christian hymn.

FYI - Just to be clear: I am not in any way affiliated with the Klan or promote
them, nor do I believe in what the Klan does or has done in the past and I am
not a racist. I collect odd records of historic significance and that is what
this record represents - an interesting historical item, ONLY. This is probably
not for everybody, but as a historical record I believe it to be very rare.

If you are interested: $75 includes shipping in the US or make me an offer:
vinyl.visions@gmail-dotcom