Ok (everyone), I've now disabled the CHMOD command on the server which  
should stop the FTP clients from being able to set the permissions on  
the server. It might be a good idea if people try this out to make  
sure it's working. I guess there's a chance that the FTP clients will  
crap out if the CHMOD command fails but there didn't seem to be a way  
to get it to ignore that command rather than error on it.

John

On 18 Oct 2009, at 19:28, John McKerrell wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can you try this again? Seem to be a permission problem on the server
> but I've changed the permission on the files now. This should mean you
> can process the files you've uploaded already but if you tried to do
> more you might have problems again, I'm taking a look at that now.
>
> John
>
> On 17 Oct 2009, at 13:38, Igor Támara wrote:
>
>> Hi, I uploaded about 120 photos using ftp and when I go to
>> http://openstreetview.org/upload/ftp
>>
>> To make them process I get the error
>>
>> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
>>
>> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
>> shortly.
>>
>> I don't know if I uploaded something wrong or I should have
>> more patience and come back later and retry in some time.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any advice regarding this.
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> P.D: BTW thats a really nice idea, thanks for all.
>>
>> -- 
>> Recomiendo Gimp para hacer retoque digital o banners de Internet
>> http://www.gimp.org
>> _______________________________________________
>> Photos mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos


_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to