On 18 Oct 2009, at 23:05, John McKerrell wrote:

The images are not yet fully deleted so I can put them back to
unavailable if necessary, though I won't get chance to do that until
tomorrow. It's fine if you want to upload again. The steps you mention
sound like the image shouldn't have ended up deleted, I'll have to
take a look and see if there's a bug causing this.

Bah, looks like there's a definite bug, I'll have to take a look tomorrow to find out how that happened and I'll need to move all the images that have been "deleted" recently :-( Please don't upload any more images until I've had time to fix this. For anyone else worried, I'll try to find the date that the bug went in so that I can "undelete" the minimum number of images.

John
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to