Hi I'm a little confused, are you still getting the error now? I'd hope that you shouldn't now.
Also, as far as I can tell you deleted all the images you uploaded rather than pushing them to moderation, was that intentional? John On 18 Oct 2009, at 20:18, Igor Támara wrote: > Hi, cool, I was able to launch the process, and then proceed to > push to moderation. > > I saw also that when I click on the link of each photo on > the process step I got the error, but of course checking > was succesful > > Thanks again. > > A sample url that shows the error when following a link is > http://openstreetview.org/upload/ftp?subdir=100_3825.JPG > > I'm also able to mask and mark, it's really nice, a lot > of thanks!!! > > John> Looks like I changed permissions on someone else's files, not > John> yours :-) I've now done yours so it should be ok. > John> > John> John > John> > John> On 18 Oct 2009, at 19:39, Igor Támara wrote: > John> > John> > Hi, > John> >> Hi > John> >> > John> >> Can you try this again? Seem to be a permission problem on > the server > John> >> but I've changed the permission on the files now. This > should mean > John> >> you > John> >> can process the files you've uploaded already but if you > tried to do > John> >> more you might have problems again, I'm taking a look at > that now. > John> >> > John> > > John> > I just tried, but I'm getting the same message :( > John> > > John> > > John> > We're sorry, but something went wrong. > John> > > John> > We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look > at it > John> > shortly. > John> > > John> > I don't know how to change the permissions on the server if > you > John> > guide me, I can do it. > John> > > John> > Thank you. > John> > > John> > > John> >> John > John> >> > John> >> On 17 Oct 2009, at 13:38, Igor Támara wrote: > John> >> > John> >>> Hi, I uploaded about 120 photos using ftp and when I go to > John> >>> http://openstreetview.org/upload/ftp > John> >>> > John> >>> To make them process I get the error > John> >>> > John> >>> We're sorry, but something went wrong. > John> >>> > John> >>> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look > at it > John> >>> shortly. > John> >>> > John> >>> I don't know if I uploaded something wrong or I should have > John> >>> more patience and come back later and retry in some time. > John> >>> > John> >>> Thanks in advance for any advice regarding this. > John> >>> > John> >>> Kind regards > John> >>> > John> >>> P.D: BTW thats a really nice idea, thanks for all. > John> >>> > John> >>> -- > John> >>> Recomiendo Gimp para hacer retoque digital o banners de > Internet > John> >>> http://www.gimp.org > John> >>> _______________________________________________ > John> >>> Photos mailing list > John> >>> [email protected] > John> >>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos > John> >> > John> > > John> > -- > John> > Recomiendo aprender acerca del término hacker > John> > http://igor.tamarapatino.org/escritos/hackersycrackers/ > John> > _______________________________________________ > John> > Photos mailing list > John> > [email protected] > John> > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos > John> > John> > John> _______________________________________________ > John> Photos mailing list > John> [email protected] > John> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos > > -- > Recomiendo Wims para ayudarse de herramientas matemáticas en línea > http://wims.unice.fr > _______________________________________________ > Photos mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
