On 18 Oct 2009, at 22:28, Igor Támara wrote: > Hi, >> Hi >> >> I'm a little confused, are you still getting the error now? I'd hope >> that you shouldn't now. >> > > No the error didn't appear when I used the process button, but on > the page when one select the images to process there are also links > if the link is followed, appears the error.
Ah, it's trying to treat the file like a directory, a bug but not an important one. It's easiest to upload files as directories FYI. > >> Also, as far as I can tell you deleted all the images you uploaded >> rather than pushing them to moderation, was that intentional? >> > > Ouch, my intention was not to delete the images, was to mark them > as safe, the steps i took were : > > 1. Mask if the image needed to be masked > 2. mark all > 3. Put in safe state and > 4. Save changes > Then a messagebox appeared telling me I was about to delete the > images, > I accepted because I thought it was a misplaced message. > > So I should understand that I can no moderate the messages I upload. > > I was not intentionally trying to erase the uploaded images, just > approve them to be published :( . Do I have to upload again the > images , process and then wait so other can approve them? > The images are not yet fully deleted so I can put them back to unavailable if necessary, though I won't get chance to do that until tomorrow. It's fine if you want to upload again. The steps you mention sound like the image shouldn't have ended up deleted, I'll have to take a look and see if there's a bug causing this. > Thanks for the help No worries :-) John _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
