Looks like I changed permissions on someone else's files, not yours :-) I've now done yours so it should be ok.
John On 18 Oct 2009, at 19:39, Igor Támara wrote: > Hi, >> Hi >> >> Can you try this again? Seem to be a permission problem on the server >> but I've changed the permission on the files now. This should mean >> you >> can process the files you've uploaded already but if you tried to do >> more you might have problems again, I'm taking a look at that now. >> > > I just tried, but I'm getting the same message :( > > > We're sorry, but something went wrong. > > We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it > shortly. > > I don't know how to change the permissions on the server if you > guide me, I can do it. > > Thank you. > > >> John >> >> On 17 Oct 2009, at 13:38, Igor Támara wrote: >> >>> Hi, I uploaded about 120 photos using ftp and when I go to >>> http://openstreetview.org/upload/ftp >>> >>> To make them process I get the error >>> >>> We're sorry, but something went wrong. >>> >>> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it >>> shortly. >>> >>> I don't know if I uploaded something wrong or I should have >>> more patience and come back later and retry in some time. >>> >>> Thanks in advance for any advice regarding this. >>> >>> Kind regards >>> >>> P.D: BTW thats a really nice idea, thanks for all. >>> >>> -- >>> Recomiendo Gimp para hacer retoque digital o banners de Internet >>> http://www.gimp.org >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Photos mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos >> > > -- > Recomiendo aprender acerca del término hacker > http://igor.tamarapatino.org/escritos/hackersycrackers/ > _______________________________________________ > Photos mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
