Sure, the big guys run ASP, but its common knowledge to stay aay from that =)
Actually, the reaosn I brought it up is cuz I'm sure they have some pretty big
databases, for whatever they use it for, and well....anything that's gonna
support a huge DB without crashing is a plus in my book =)    I tried to host
some php sites on my Win2k computer, and it worked out well..until people
actually started visiting the site =)  Thus, great for testing, bad for hosting.
=)  I do use it though to build databases. I have a number of different types of
search engine spiders that index sites, and I find it easier to do it here than
on my php web host. =)   I just realized, I could talk about PHP and MySQL all
day...or until my fingers fall off... so I'll end this here =)