I just remembered, the only bad thing I can think of about MySQL...  their
website locks up Netscape =)  I recently installed MySQL4 dev on one of the
Win2k computers and it seems to work well...I havent stress-tested it much, or
do anything complex with it (I'm still a beginner anyways), but I invite anyone
else to try =) 65.7.204.217 - root/no password - the computer nor MySQL gets
used for anything else, so go nuts with it! I'm kinda curious anyways to see
what people do to/with it. oh yeah, phpmyadmin is on there at
http://65.7.204.217:81/sql/   =)

and Software on your Site. http://www.phpgalaxy.com/aff/

Also, get a fast free POP3 email account, you @php.la at
http://www.phpgalaxy.com/search/