As much as I understand the point of view that renaming the CGI version
of PHP from php(.exe) to php-cgi(.exe) so that we don't have to type
'php-cli' perhaps isn't such a good idea, I am completely against
changing it now. Changing it the first time is obviously causing
problems, changing it again will really muddle the waters... (Okay, if
you downloaded PHP between the months of XXX and XXXX, it's this...
Otherwise, it's that... Unless...)

Regards,

John