Can I address a question directly to the secretaries?

Your message here seems to imply an "aut aut": this thread should end with
a vote about Paul's expulsion and nothing else.
I see on this thread many (me included, but I'm no voting member, so...)
advocating a more useful and soft approach, something that is not censure,
and that does not want to remove Paul from the FIG.
Is it possible to steer the FIG actions onto that path (with due vote if
necessary)?
I think that a lot of voting members could agree to this.