On 10/07/2016 08:57, 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group wrote:
Oh, just one more note and I'm done. Self-throttling. :-)

A good forum software helps immensely with the governing and regulation of such community conversations, as it will have a ban feature for the owners/admins and a content flagging feature for the users. I'd also suggest NOT to have it support emails as replies, but rather use the software for journaling of the conversations. A reply is only one link away. A good forum software saves a good amount of time for everyone. If the FIG is interested, I'd love to work with you all to build a good community forum. It's what I've done for the past 14+ years. Oh, and with a forum, you could then move the suggested rules above to the usage of the forum itself and not need them in the by-laws. :-)

There is a separate thread ("Switch to Forum Software") started by Alexander Makarov and currently in discussion on using forum software

--
Mark Baker

 _________
|_J_/ PHP |