Brian Clark ...

> Hello Alexander,
>
> (AW == "Alexander Wagner") [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >> Mmmmppppfff... ultraedit's wordlist file still lacks the color of
> >> allaire's homesite - it does detect which parts of the .php file
> >> are HTML and what parts of the file are PHP code, and colours
> >> syntax very well...
>
> AW> Who needs that? Nesting PHP in HTML is bad style, IMHO.
>
> Bad style?!
>
> You _actually_ print() or echo() everything you want to send to the
> browser?
>
> If it doesn't need to be interpolated by PHP, why print() it?

Well, sometimes (IMHO), the better way to keep things readable is to include() things,
such as include "page_header.php"  , include
"lateral_links.php" , include "page_footer.php" , and so on...

Damn, my pages look so professional including everything... the final client-side html
page is huge but the main PHP is so simple
and structured...

And, what i was going to say, if you wanna mix HTML and PHP code, perhaps the way you
want is to include(), print() and echo() all
the HTML and let everything in PHP code...

Of course, i'm meaning of including() HTML files (without any PHP code).