Vernon wrote:
Not for nothing, but every time I post to this group I get treated poorly.
It has to do with php and I've already gotten an answer from this group, off
the PHP web site no less!

http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.html.php#faq.html.javascript-variable

Doesn't take much to spread a little kindness. If you didn't want to
respond, nothing making you.

Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying, there's no crying in PHP!! Rasmus Lerdorf was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pigs***! And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me code! And did I cry? NO! NO! And do you know why? Because, there's no crying in PHP!

---John Holmes...

PS: #7 at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2003/movies/news/2003/03/26/sensational_scenes/

:)