Missing the point all tighter.

The point now is merely that courtesy goes a long way. Why some one needs to
respond in such a fashion is beyond me.

I think it's pretty simple, if I'm posting to a php group, then obviously
I'm using php. Also very simple, yet again, is if you don't want to waste
your time responding then why do you? Some one else answered with a good
response. I do my home work. I Google but don't always know how to phrase
the question in Google, forgive me! But when I ask a human being, more than
likely they know what I'm asking and as in this case I got my answer.