--- Timo Boettcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to get my pages through the w3c-validator for html.
> It doesn't like my
> <FORM action="mypage.php?para1=val1&para2=val2">
> Changing & to &amp; got my page through the validator, but broke
> my app, which seems not to be getting any parameters over URL
> anymore.

I find that *very* hard to believe. I'm not aware of any browser that
mishandles HTML entities. Basically, when you say this:

action="/mypage.php?para1=val1&amp;para2=val2"

Your browser's HTTP request line will appear as:

/mypage.php?para1=val1&para2=val2

So, by the time PHP sees it, everything is the same either way. My guess is
that you have some other problem.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====