Hi, I'm not sure if this was asked, but what browser are you using? I get everything correctly and I don't remember any browser with this kind of bug. Also, can you post the relevant part of page source?

Timo Boettcher wrote:

Yes. When I use
   <form action="mypage.php?para1=val1&para2=val2" Method=post>
everything works ok, the form is submitted to the given address.
When I do
   <form action="mypage.php?para1=val1&amp;para2=val2" Method=post>
the form is submitted to the given address, too, and that includes the
&amp; so that my application gets broken parameters and breaks.

Timo