Hi Marek,

Nachricht vom Samstag, 25. Oktober 2003, 16:42:49:

> Hi, I'm not sure if this was asked, but what browser are you using?
Opera 7.21
IE 6.0.2800.1106
> I get everything correctly and I don't remember any browser with
> this kind of bug. Also, can you post the relevant part of page source?
As the page is fairly complex (and that effect is experienced over
three pages, that submit to each other or send header("Location:...")
to another, I'll try to build an example-page to show that effect more
easily...

> Timo Boettcher wrote:
>> Yes. When I use
>>    <form action="mypage.php?para1=val1&para2=val2" Method=post>
>> everything works ok, the form is submitted to the given address.
>> When I do
>>    <form action="mypage.php?para1=val1&amp;para2=val2" Method=post>
>> the form is submitted to the given address, too, and that includes the
>> &amp; so that my application gets broken parameters and breaks.

 Timo