Yep... You're right (again...). Though I must say that the transfer
_is_ a 'problem'. Not only for NS users, but for most people,
because let's face it; most people still use a modem (39K, 56K...)
for Internet and not the 2Gb line that I have. I've got not problems
with transfer-speed at all, but those people at home will. Ofcourse
I know that making my pages less big would be a good solutions, may
hey... it makes 'm look and works so very nice. What I mean is; I
didn't say that NS transfers slower, but the people who use my sites
have to download a lot of sh%t that I wrote (well, not exactly sh%t,
'cause I do get paid for it) and to speed that up (most
Internet-connections at home s~ck) I wanted to compress the data
being transferred. And the gzhandler was a good sollution. I mean...
HTML still _IS_ plain text and that compresses like reeeeeeaaaaaly
good. And the unzipping on the clientside hardly takes any effort,
so...

But now I'm writing to much.

You're right. That's what this was about. The solution like I have
it now doesn't work for NS; that's for sure. So for the time being
I'll just adjust my 'headers' (cry, cry, cry) so that the gzhandler
isn't used for NS. God I hate this!!!

When ever anyone has _some_ (sort of a) solution for this
afterall... Please, please, please let me know.......

For now: Thanks for the effort(s)!!

RenzE