2008/6/23 Boyd, Todd M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> THANK YOU. (Re: mixed opinions on the armed forces.) All we need now is for
> people to start debating religion.

Actually, I thought that the list has been, up until now, very
responsible and have kept politics out of it. People have mentioned
which armies we have served, with nobody accusing one another of
doing, well, what armies do. Which is typical as I have found that
soldiers very much respect one another's profession, regardless of our
feelings about the particular nation in question. It is usually the
civilians who resort to accusations.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il