I didn't know that.  Thanks for the info.  I think it would be best that I
not use php.ini.

I can write the script to register the variable.  What would be a demo
script that would work?  I'm having a little trouble understanding that on
the php.net website.  Most of the script that use global variables came from
hyperlinks.  I have no form method like "post" or "get".

I have one website that use session.  Like session_start(),
session_register(), etc.  How would this be affected and what is the work
around to this one.

Thanks,
 Scott

002901c21d3e$0bba45d0$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt">news:002901c21d3e$0bba45d0$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt...