Um, alright, I'll just leave the code in the hyperlink the way it is.  It is
not possible to use the "<form>" or post of some sort for the hyperlink.
"<form>" will work with the submit button where we can use post or hidden.
Hyperlink meant words or sentences that have underline underneath it, when
clicked will go to a different webpage.

Thanks,
 Scott