Hi Erik!

This is my 2nd posting, not sure what happened to my first one.  Sorry about
not seeing your previous posting before.  Windows crashed on me.  My fault.
I didn't know we can use php.ini in UNIX or Linux.  Cool!  Haven't been
using it on UNIX for a long time.  I think I can leave it out for now and
make some changes to the scripts instead.  When I saw the php.ini on
Windows, I couldn't believe of so many configuration.  So, I think it will
be helpful to make some changes to teh website and keep it simple for
someone who will take my place as webmaster.

Saw your comments about "_GET['data']".  I tried that and it worked.  I have
one question, what about the hyperlink?  People will see the option in the
hyperlink.  You know.  Is there a way around it to hid that in the
hyperlink?  Just curious.

Thanks,
 Scott