There is no feasable way to "hide" data being submitted to your
website.  Anything that a user's browser can send, the user can
telnet to port 80 of your server and "spoof".

You can try POSTing data, which will not appear in the URL,
but dont even waste time trying to "hide" submitted data,
rather, build a stronger backend.

--
Scott Hurring
Systems Programmer