Hi Bob,

How do you deal with "500 or more "X"s with no spaces"?

You could explode the posted message on [space] and do a strlen() on
each position in the array? Then test for strlen() greater than 60
characters. If you get a hit do str_replace() on the original message
with an empty string.

Do you do it another way?

Sincerely,
Mike
--
Mike Brandonisio          *    Web Hosting
Tech One Illustration     *    Internet Marketing

     JIKOmetrix - Reliable web hosting

On Aug 4, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Bob wrote:

> Another thing I've had is 500 or more "X"s with no spaces. The idea
> is to make your page wider (if they put enough in) to spoil your
> page layout.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: php-list@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]