Recent member coming out of lurkdom...

For the past couple of days I've been attempting to submit an entry to an
online poll which keeps coming back with a php error.  The poll is on this
website (SciFi Channel's official site) http://www.scifi.com/stargate/poll/ ,
however when I select 10 episodes and hit enter, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fake404() in
/home/scifi/web/docs/stargate/poll/poll.php on line 10

I only get this error at home, whether I'm using IE or Firefox. At work, it
works fine, so I'm gathering there must be something about my set up at home
that causes this? FYI, I run Windows XP, Vet for virus protection and Zone
Alarm Pro for Firewall. (I don't know if either of those can influence anything
but....)

Can anyone advise what it might be that's causing this? I've checked online but
can't find anything that tells me what might be wrong with my setup to make
this inaccessible.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mon

Community email addresses: