Title: RE: [PHP-DOC] Re: phpdoc /fr bookinfo.xml

>> this is in fact an "automated look into the en-cvs-tree" for
>more than just
>> one file.
>
>For the other languages it is useless, because we have to look
>into more
>revisions besides the last en revision. Most translated files
>are one or
>two years old.

So we have a $Revision tag in the english file, showing the actual
english version number. We can have a comment in the translated
version, about what english version number it corresponds to. This
way you can do a diff with these two versions, and see what needs
to be modified/added in the translated file. I think it just helps much.
I can't understand what is your problem with this?

Goba