> wez Sat Aug 10 19:38:41 2002 EDT
>
>   Added files:
>     /phpdoc/en/chapters streams.common.xml streams.file.xml streams.xml
>                        streams.constants.xml streams.structs.xml
>                        streams.socket.xml streams.dir.xml

As far as I know, what we already discussed, is that we would not like
to see these kind of organization (docpart.subpart.xml), instead
we would like to see docpart/subpart.xml, which would make the overcrowded
chapters dir free of streams... I don't really think that this is the right
place for these files as we are already in the process of eliminating things
like reserved.constants.oci8.xml and install.configure.database.xml and
the like... So IMHO a new dir in phpdoc named streams, and as Rasmus
suggested,
a separate part for streams (like zendapi) would be more appropriate (even
if there are more docs to come).

Sorry that I can reply just today, but I was on a wedding and on the
wedding party after it so I was not with my computer ;)

Goba