> > > This would be great and it's a perfect time to implement because
> > > when people update old docs to the new refsect1 style we would
> > > also implement these changelog entries!  Woohoo!!!
> >
> > What is the new refsext1 style? The credits tag?...
>
> Each manual page is split up in sections, see language-defs.ent
> for a list of entities and the exif/mysqli docs for examples.
> Some of the mysqli docs list examples after the see also so
> we'd want to change that unless everyone feels that a change in
> order is needed.  I don't!  I committed a new doc skeleton to the
> HOWTO as well.  I was fairly certain this was agreed upon but
> don't remember any official call for votes.

Oh, I remember of seeing a discussion about the structure used in mysqli
docs (which is like PEAR).
I think we shouldn't do a mass change of the structure or translators kill
us! We could implement it from time to time in new extensions or in
re-written pages.

> Now as to the CHANGELOG, I am guessing nobody will implement it
> in DSSSL (I know I won't) so focusing on livedocs may end up
> happening.  Livedocs or bust, 2004!

Or 2005, 2006, 2007,..... I don't mind focusing on livedocs, because I have
some free time now. But I would like to have the oficial website to test it
to receive some feedback.
I'll send some patches to Ilia to correct some bugs I've noted, and I'll try
to implement the <ooclass> tag correctly.

Nuno