if I get time, it will be ported to 5.0.1.
The .reg file that registersyslog generates will also be included in
the distro, but set up assuming that the user will install to C:\php5;
so docs will need to tell the user to edit that .reg file if they are
putting it elsewhere.

Phil said he was going to adjust the installer to handle this
automatically, but I haven't heard from him in a week.

Also the installer was still moving files to system32 and windows folders last time I checked, so it would probably be a good time to adjust the installer to the new windows installation instructions, so those having a PHP setup with that installer can further expand their settings following the manual instructions.

Goba