> Also note that an ancient syslog() bug on windows has been resolved in
> the last couple of days that requires a couple of registry keys to be
> created at installation time (but only if you want nice clear syslog
> output in your event log).
>
> I'll send you more details in a day or so (or you can peek at
> php-src/win32/build/registersyslog.php)
>
> --Wez.

Hello Wez,

I've added the entries to the registry (stated in the registersyslog.php
file) but it seems to don't work.

The EventViewer continues to have some garbage in each message:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: PHP-5.1.0-dev
Event Category: (6)
Event ID: 2
The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( PHP-5.1.0-dev ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
php[2764]; PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in c:\cvs\xx.php

Nuno