Hello phpdoc people, I am Joris and I want to start contributing to
the PHP (doc) project. Currently I am a professional PHP/web developer
who's programming in PHP on a daily base (at work and at home). I have
been thinking of contributing to the PHP project for a few months now
and I'm glad that I have found some time to write some documentation
for SPL last week. Actually I really started documenting after
attending Matthew's session called "Contribute" at the Dutch PHP
Conference!

I think that the SPL classes are a great addition to PHP, but
unfortunately there's not so much documentation about these classes.
So I want to complement this part of the manual. I have started with
the the SPL ArrayObject class documentation. I have documented all
undocumented methods and I have added examples for each method. I've
also added documentation for the ArrayObject constants.

The patch can be found at:
http://devplace.nl/phpdoc/phpdoc.spl.arrayobject.20090624.diff

I've tried to follow the documentation conventions as much as
possible, but please let me know if I have missed something. So that I
can create better documentation in the future :) .

I am looking forward to contribute more documentation (for SPL and
other parts of the manual). Maybe I will even try fixing bugs in the
PHP core in the future.

-Joris