Hi Joris

2009/7/1 Joris van de Sande <joris.devpl...@gmail.com>:
> I will take your offer :). I will document the remaining class
> methods. I will document the constants in the class synopsis xml file
> (I already have the documentation for the constants). I will let you
> know when it's done.

Juliette have just committed those docs without me knowing:
http://news.php.net/php.doc.cvs/4304

So instead, you should document another class thats not documented
within SPL instead, send it for review and then commit it. To generate
a list of missing SPL docs, then have a look at the php script in
"phpdoc/scripts/check-missing-spldocs.php".

If you have any questions regrading this, feel free to email us back.

--
regrads,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net