On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Kalle Sommer Nielsen<ka...@php.net> wrote:
> Hi Joris
>

> Sorry for a late reply as this was meant to be sent ealier, but here
> goes. If your interested in getting a CVS account so you can commit
> directly to the docs, then heres a small offer for you :)
>
> 1) Document the remaining class methods + constants (should be
> documented in the class synopsis xml file) for arrayobject (theres
> some in CVS, but they are considered outdated)
> 2) Patch it up and reply with it to this thread, and we'll review it
> 3) When its ok'ed, then request an CVS account and commit
> 4) ????
> 5) Profit

I will take your offer :). I will document the remaining class
methods. I will document the constants in the class synopsis xml file
(I already have the documentation for the constants). I will let you
know when it's done.

> Remember to run `php configure.php` to validate that your change
> doesn't break the build, to test how your documents looks like, then
> the PhD docs[1] will give you a short intro to how thats done. If you
> have any questions, then let us know and we'll help you out in no
> time. Also if you like, then you can join our IRC channel [2] where
> most of us hang out.

I have already runned `php configure.php` a couple of times, I have
set up my own PHP mirror to view the docs in the PHP format :). When I
have some more time I will try to join the IRC channel sometimes.

-Joris