On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 03:53, Oscar Garcia
<oscar.php...@linaresdigital.com> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I would like a SVN account to contribute with spanish traslation (stalled a
> few month ago).
>
> I can read and traslate easily from english but I could have problems
> writting text in english because my english grammar is poor.

    To be perfectly honest, it's better than many of the
native-English speakers I know!

> I'm 33 years old, and I'm programming in PHP since 1999-2000 (I learned
> PHP3).
>
> Now I develop both in apache2 and CLI enviroments.

    It looks like Carlos followed up with you regarding an effort on
Google Wave.  Also, be sure to subscribe to the Spanish documentation
mailing list by sending a blank email to
doc-es-subscr...@lists.php.net if you haven't already.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net