On Jun 23, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I wanted to request an svn user for fixing the hungarian documentation, but I
> got this error:
> "An error occured when trying to create the account: someone is already using
> that svn id"
> I'm curious that we have another guy around here with the same nick, or I've
> just registered(maybe I got it with my wiki.php.net account?) in the past
> already, and forgot it.

The account request lives within the queue as of today:

  tyrael: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 05:49:37 -0700
  - Fixing(and maybe taking over the maintaining) the hungarian
    documentation to let it to be enabled again.

Maybe the form was submitted twice? That or more likely there's a bug somewhere
because there isn't a "svn account request" email on the list, so that's not
good. Maybe wiki related, I'll look into it.

Also, write the doc list (and doc-hu@) and say "hi", and we'll get this going :)

Regards,
Philip