Dear PicoLisp programmers,

We have begun Lisp sessions here with kids. Many other kids joined. Without
explicitly telling about symbolic expressions they learned to traverse,
understand, solve lisp as mathematical puzzles.

The session was taken by my mentor and co-worker, Alabhya Singh, Alumnus
IIT Kharagpur. Session is in Hindi but explanation on board can be easily
understood.

You'll find videos of this interesting exercise here (in sequence):
 1.
VID20190425_lisp_1.mp4
https://yadi.sk/i/KRSwiQGyt0FxNw
2.