Hello Nehal,
I've been doing some catching up on these videos.
Mr. Alabhya Singh took quiet some time to explain this mathematical problem
with the different approaches. I recall that in Germany when i was
confronted with the same problem (apply + (range 1 N)), i was taught the
Gauss approach
(/ (* N (- N 1)) 2) directly.
I was not consciously aware that
(= (apply + (range 11 20)) (+ (apply + (range 1 10)) (* 10 10)))
Nice trick.
That makes me recall an childhood incident where i came distressed from
Kindergarden (I would have been between 5 and 7) when i realized i ran out
of numbers to count.