Thanks! I absolutely agree with you. What a depiction!

For us, Lisp is just a way of dealing data in a different way (syntax)
(with kids).

We'll also be holding lectures in tribal schools, it's going to a fun
activity for sure.

Also the kids are experiencing a different life, things in an integrated
way, math in art, art in Yoga asanas and Yoga in health/food.

What matters most, is happiness in learning and smiles on their faces.

Philosophy is living it in practicality.

Best,

-
NEHAL SINGHAL