On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 10:04:46AM -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> I had a user ask about support for USB in XNotesPlus.  I have an old Pilot
> Professional that uses a serial port so never thought about the newer
> models that use USB.  I noticed some talk on the archives about USB support
> but wanted to see if there was a status on if USB was being added to
> pilot-link.  It sounds like it is under consideration - perhaps some code
> is even in CVS?

The Visor USB devices are supported currently in pilot-link by using the
visor kernel module and connecting to the proper port (see
http://usbvisor.sf.net/ for more info.)

The Palm OS 4.0 based devices need some changes to the pilot-link core
to work properly.  This includes the recent Palm m devices and most Sony
Clié USB devices.  If you want to use these devices right now on Linux,
you need to use coldsync.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h