I had a user ask about support for USB in XNotesPlus.  I have an old Pilot
Professional that uses a serial port so never thought about the newer
models that use USB.  I noticed some talk on the archives about USB support
but wanted to see if there was a status on if USB was being added to
pilot-link.  It sounds like it is under consideration - perhaps some code
is even in CVS?

BTW, the "USB Config" link on the pilot-link.org site just points back to
the main web site.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      http://www.graphics-muse.com